Are you doing great work in interprofessional education or collaborative care?
The Collaborating Across Borders V (CAB V) conference is now accepting abstracts for presentation at the event.
Conference organizers are looking for presentations within the following themes:
· New approaches to collaborative learning and practice
· Learner, patient/client, caregiver, and community voices
· Interprofessional collaboration across the continuum of care
· Integrating theory, frameworks, models, and evidence into IPE and IPCP
· The impact of organizational context
· Unintended outcomes and unconventional partnerships
The deadline for abstract submission is December 19, 2014. The CAB V conference will be September 29 through October 2, 2015 in Roanoke Virginia.